Senior SolesTIME: Tuesdays and Fridays @ 10 am & Mondays and Wednesdays @ 7:30 pm
LOCATION: Jackson Morrow Park -Park Rd. Enterance
Senior SolesHere is what it is all about....
What: A FREE walking club for all ages & abilities! (Youth, Families, Groups, Adults of all ages)
When: Every Tuesday and Friday 10 am
Every Monday and Wednesday 7:30 pm
Where: Jackson Morrow Park (Park Rd. enterance)
- No one walks alone. If you walk slow, medium or fast there will be someone to walk with you! (Cane, Walker, etc.)
- 1 lap around = 1 mile. There are benches located throughout the path in case you need to rest. Some groups walk 1 time around and other walk approx. 2-3 times around.
- Make new friends & bring a friend.
- Great way to volunteer.
- There will be an end of the season pitch-in picinic. (More information later)
- What about weather? We will post updates on Facebook, call regular walkers via phone, or you can call the office at 453-7611.
- Optional...Help us promote Samaritan Caregivers in the community. Our group will also walk in local 5K races. All race fees will be the responsibility of each individual walker. All miles walked during the races will count towards miles walked for the club (See contest rules below).
- Shirt are available for purchase.
- Unisex Size (100% Cotton)
- 2X-4X- $12
- Young Ladies V-Neck (50 Cotton/ 50 Poly)
- S-XL- $12
- 2X-3X- $14
- Every 30 miles (1 lap = 1 mile) walked uring the season (Now-Oct. 31) will be entered into a drawing for a free Fitbit.
- All miles walked must be done during our walking club times.
- Drawing will be held Nov. 3rd.
- Bonus: If you provide 5 hours of new volunteer opportunity with a client (Peronal Shopper, Send Greeting Card, Phone Visitation Transportation, & Visitation) then you will get another entry into the drawing.