Medicare & YouDATE: 08/30/2022
TIME: 5 pm
LOCATION: Ivy Tech Student Life Center 1815 E Morgan St, Kokomo, IN 46901
Looking to learn about Medicare without the worry of a sales pitch? This is a FREE unbiased informational setting by Samaritan Caregivers & the SHIP (State Health Insurance Assistance Program) to answer Medicare questions like...
1. When do I need to sign up?
2. What is Open Enrollment?
3. Why are there so many commercials & phone calls about Medicare?
4. Is there a way to save on my Medicare charges?
5. What about Medicare scam charges?
6. My prescriptions are too high...what do I do?
7. Difference between Original Medicare & Medicare Advantage Plan and which one is right for me?
8. How does my employer retiree insurance work with Medicare?
9. How does Medicare work with Medicaid?
10. Is there free help??? Yes!
If you need help or have questions, please attend this free session and we never sell any product.
We will be at the Ivy Tech Student Life Center 1815 E Morgan St, Kokomo, IN 46901 . Please call 765-453-7611 to make a reservation or for more information. (Space is limited.)